Saturday August 21st in Haywards Heath ( near Gatwick )? ?45?? 10am to 5.30 pm
Saturday October 2nd at The Window in Islington London? ?55 10am to 5.30 pm
These workshops have limited places, the group is kept small so you will be fully supported in doing The Work on your own issues and have all your questions answered.
If you are new and want to get started doing The Work for the first time, or maybe you have been doing The Work for a while but want to go more deeply into other issues or have questions about The Work this will be a great opportunity.
Saturday August 21st in Haywards Heath near Gatwick – escape to beautiful Sussex and treat yourself to a life-changing day of The Work led by Tamsin Barks
October 2nd at The Window in Islington London - enjoy experiencing new insights for yourself during this highly practical day led by Tamsin with guest facilitators
Our judgments run our live and we do it all the time. We judge others and ourselves – how our friends should act, whom our children should care about, what our parents should feel, do, or say. In The Work, rather than suppress these judgments, we use them as starting points for self-realization.
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to use the Work on your own limited thinking.
- Experience the impact on your life when you believe thoughts that are not true.
- Learn how to facilitate yourself and others using the Work’s four questions and turnarounds.
- Realize what is true for you, and take home a powerful tool that can help you live with clarity and integrity.
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and work with your underlying truths.
- Break out of negative thoughts and old habits.
- See how you can use “the Work” to overcome difficulties in relationships.
- Explore and eliminate stressful thoughts you may have about yourself.
Click here to find out more on how to book your place on the next workshop.